[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect v4.1.0

Nanne Hemstra nanne at opendtect.org
Thu Dec 24 13:16:33 CET 2009

Dear all,

Development release OpendTect v4.1.0 is now available from our download
center at http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

This release contains our latest developments. Not all of them are
finished or bug-free, but we release it to you to get early feedback so
we can work towards a stable implementation in the v4.0 branch.

The highlights:
* Directional lighting
* Google export of wells, 2D lines, random lines and polygons
* Well tie improvements
* Snap to event for 2D horizons
* Wavelet and Prestack 3D data export

and of course many other improvements and fixes.

If you have any comments, remarks, suggestions or questions ... Please
let us know

Best regards,

Nanne Hemstra

--
/*
  Nanne Hemstra

  dGB Earth Sciences - India
  304, Gateway Plaza
  Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
  Mumbai - 400 076, India
  Phone: +91 22 25704984 , Fax: +91 22 25704977
  Mobile: +91 9833452542
  http://www.dgbes.com , http://www.opendtect.org
*/