[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect stable patch release 4.6.0j

Raman Singh raman.singh at dgbes.com
Tue Apr 15 09:20:36 CEST 2014

Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect
4.6.0j, which is now available for installation/update.

To install or update to this new version, either use the Installation
Manager from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the
Installation Manager from our download center:
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes (except the
Installation Manager of course!) to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in this release, please refer to
http://opendtect.org/rel/RELEASE.txt
and
http://opendtect.org/rel/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,