[OpendTect_Announce] OpendTect patch release 5.0.3 and 4.6.0r

Raman Singh raman.singh at dgbes.com
Thu Dec 18 11:21:01 CET 2014

Hi all,

We have made a patch release for our latest stable version: OpendTect
5.0.3, which is now available for installation/update.

For those of you still using version 4.6 we have also made a patch release
4.6.0r with the latest bug-fixes.

To install or update to the new version, either use the Installation
Manager from the Utilities menu in OpendTect or download the Installation
Manager from our download center:
http://www.opendtect.org/index.php/download.html

On Windows, as usual, you must exit all OpendTect processes (except the
Installation Manager of course!) to be able to update.

For a list of bug-fixes that are included in the 5.0.3 release, please
refer to
http://opendtect.org/rel/RELEASE.txt
and
http://opendtect.org/rel/RELEASE.dgb.txt

Best regards,

*Raman K Singh*  *Manager Software Development*

  *dGB Earth Sciences, India*  Phone: +91 22 25704984  Fax: +91 22 25704977
Mobile: +91 98 33452542  E-mail: raman.singh at dgbes.com  Internet: dgbes.com
<http://www.dgbes.com> & opendtect.org <http://www.opendtect.org>