[Developers] EAGE conference Madrid

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at opendtect.org
Fri Jun 3 17:34:28 CEST 2005

Hi all,

As you all know, the EAGE conference will be held in Madrid this year
from 13-16 June.
You're welcome to hop into our booth (nr. 806) for a chat. During the
day I'll give short presentations about plugin development in OpendTect,
and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

I would also remind all students that there's still time to participate
in the OpendTect Student Competition. The student who developes the best
plugin wins $2000! For more information see us at the conference or have
a look on our website:
http://www.dgb-group.com/Software/Universities

See you in Madrid!

Nanne Hemstra