[Developers] More Mac/Intel

Akio Sakai akios_ at mac.com
Sun Jul 22 10:56:12 CEST 2007

Dear Bert,

It would be difficult to judge when it shall be.  Rosetta is just
provided by Apple for a transient tool though it may be excellent now
and in the past.  I hope you will decide to go for high performance
computations timely in near future.

This is another problem for open file selector in OD 3.0.2c for MAC
OSX.  How can we choose files in external volumes ?  There do not
seem to be any routes to /Volumes in the current file selector unless
I overlooked some.  Older file selector in the older OD versions
could reach /Volumes/*.  One solution would be to give symbolic link
files in / or an alias of external volume in /.   Or are there any?

Sincerely,
Akio