[Developers]: Programmers manual unavailable

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Thu Apr 24 12:12:08 CEST 2008

Hi Sajjad,

>> Programmers manual is not available. The link results in the page
>> saying "The page you are trying to access does not exist. Please
>> select a page from the main menu."
>>
>> Moreover, the ftp link for donwloading doxygen documentation is
>> also not working.

Oops. Thanks. Nanne is fixing this as I type this reply. I'm sure it
will be right in a few hours. Otherwise: the manual is also delivered
together with the release, so just use Help-Programmer.

Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands