[Developers] (no subject)

Азер Мусаев ismaz at mail.ru
Mon Nov 3 13:07:46 CET 2008

Hi to all developers of OpendTect!

First I want excuse for my bad English.

I'm run into such problem like Robin Gary (mail at Thu Feb 14 04:56:27 CET 2008). I can't save my attributes in attribute set. And I can't submit my attributes to [Create Seismic Output] with same message "Cannot find factory-entry for...". I reviewed and fullfiled all that Bert Bril advised but no result. Particularly I added my plugin to odmain.base.alo and process_attrib.base.alo files. There are not any messages in log file or console during autoloading (plugin working normally). What's wrong?

Thanks in advance

Musaev Azer
GISSARNEFTGAZ
(Uzbekistan)