[Developers] SeisSelData question

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Mon Nov 10 14:25:11 CET 2008

Hi Азер,

> I have attached screenshot of my plugin's code,

That is not a good idea. If you simply attach real code we could all
test it and help you. Now we can only try to do it by looking at it.

> this is draft version and I'am in beginning stage.

If your way of working is through badly readable drafts - your decision
(your problem I would say - there are comments about this in the
programmer's docs). But in any case, please don't force us to read
crappy code!

Further, it would be nice if you could isolate the real problem. This is
customary when you bring in code problems at any Open Source project.
The nice thing about that is that it will at least reveal the true
problem a bit better, but I've seen many cases where such a procedure
actually leads to the solution by itself.

In all cases, it is a good idea to show what you have done to analyze
the problem, what affects the problem, and why you're really stuck now.
That will increase our sympathy with your situation.

Thus, I hereby offer you to take a good look at what may the problem if you:
1) Clean up and simplify
2) Attach the actual code
3) Tell us a few things about your observations and previous tries to
fix it.

Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- mailto:Bert.Bril at opendtect.org , http://opendtect.org