[OpendTect_Developers] webinar on how to program your own attribute in OpendTect

Helene Huck helene.huck at dgbes.com
Wed Jul 28 14:39:13 CEST 2010

Hi all,

As you might already know, dGB will be launching a series of free
webinars on various OpendTect topics.
I will be pleased to start this serie with a webinar on a subject which
could be of interest for you, developers: a webinar on "How to program
your own attribute" will be held the 4th of August at 10:00 am US
Central Time.

During this webinar I will present how to quickly and simply integrate a
user defined algorithm into an OpendTect attribute. Attention will be
drawn on key points such as: how to specify your parameters or: how to
get the needed input data... amongst others. I will also demonstrate how
to easily create an interface associated with your attribute. And this
is actually all you need for a quick start!

The webinar of rougthly 25 minutes will be followed by a
questions/answers session.

To preregister for this webinar, please click here
<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/256943952>. If you are unable to
attend the webinar at its scheduled time, do not worry! We will make
recorded copies of our webinars available on our website.

Best regards,
Helene

-- Helene Huck
-- Geophysical software engineer
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: helene.huck at dgbes.com, http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104