[OpendTect_Developers] about the CBVS format

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Fri Apr 1 05:34:37 CEST 2011

Hello, everyone:
       I am reading the OD source codes recently, and i have found that the OD used its own file format, which is called CBVS. However, i can not find any specifications about the CBVS file format, So could anyone give me some help files about this format ?
      thanks for everyone who will give me help .
                                                  Best regards for you !
                                                                                                               yan gaohan