[OpendTect_Developers] How to implement scorall bar in OD's 2D viewers

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Wed Jul 6 10:07:15 CEST 2011

Hello, everyone:
      Recently, i read some codes about the uiFlatViewer and uiDataPointSetCrossPlot, i found these two 2D viewer was implemented based on Qt's Graphics View Framework, but i found that uiFlatViewer didn't  involve scroll bar when its zooming, and uiDataPointSetCrossPlot didn't implement zooming functions. I just wonder why these. If i want to implement the scroll bar function, is anything that i need to notice? Is it feasible that if i implement Zoom in and Zoom Out functions by Qt's Graphics View's own apis(e.g use QGraphicsView's scale and translate functions). In additional, as the http://lists.opendtect.org/pipermail/developers/2010-August/000198.html mentioned, there is a "Well to seismic correlation panel" in OD, but i didn't find any source code about the "Well to seismic correlation panel".  could anyone tell me where they are ?
     thanks for your helps, and sorry for my poor english.
Best wishes for all of you
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  yan gaohan