[OpendTect_Developers] About OD's attributes computing framework

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Wed Jun 15 05:51:16 CEST 2011

Hi, all developers:
     Recently i was reading some source codes about OD's attributes processing flows, and i found that the framework for attributes computing is great. However, i don't think that i can figure out some details, such as the some recursive functions in the framework(for example, internal_create() in class provider,and so on). I think the reason is that i didn't completely understand OD's attributes computing method, flows, architecture, and so on. So could anybody give me some guide to OD's attribute computing, especially for its architecture, i will very appreciate his help.  Sorry for my poor english, by the way.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Yours Sincererly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   yan gaohan