[OpendTect_Developers] has anybody compile the opendtect code with QT?

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at dgbes.com
Mon Jun 20 21:53:54 CEST 2011

Dear Luias,

Here in dGB, we have never tried to build our code with Qt creator.
To be able to say a bit more about the errors, can you tell me for which
files you get the error?

If it's one of your own files, try including <wchar.h>

Best regards,
Nanne

On 10 June 2011 10:12, luias <115429966 at qq.com> wrote:

> hi everybody,
>     I've tried to copile and build the code with QT(creator), When I
> compile the codes , it often popup the error:
>
>    cannot convert 'const char*' to 'TCHAR*'
> or
>   cannot convert 'const char*' to 'WCHAR*'
>
> I thought may be I didn't include some files,but I've no idea which they
> are.
>
> Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?
>

> yours sincerely,
> luias

Nanne Hemstra
Executive Vice President - India

dGB Earth Sciences
304, Gateway Plaza
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
Mumbai - 400 076, India
Phone: +91 22 25704984 , Fax: +91 22 25704977
Mobile: +91 9833452542
http://www.dgbes.com , http://www.opendtect.org

Join us on facebook <http://www.facebook.com/OpendTect>!