[OpendTect_Developers] help with static libs

Marcio Weck marcio.weck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:26:16 CET 2011

Dear All,

I'm starting with opendtect development, and my question is related to
makefile configuration.

I already have a software to process some well data and I want to create a
plugin to get data from opendtect to this software.
I think that is not a big problem, but I'm not good with Makefiles yet.
My problem is:
I compiled the software as a static library but I don't know how to link
this using the opendtect makefile schema.

My current makefile (I tried the OWNC++FLAGS, without success):
SRC.cc := plugsicresod.cc sicrespi.cc

PLUGIN := yes
MODDEP := AttributeEngine EarthModel Well
OWNC++FLAGS := lib/libMiniSicres.a

include make.od.Defaults
include make.Targets

Best Regards,