[OpendTect_Developers] Meet OpendTect developers at EAGE conference in Vienna

Helene Huck helene.huck at dgbes.com
Fri May 6 15:29:06 CEST 2011

Hi all,

For those of you who will be at the EAGE conference in Vienna (23-26
May), you are warmly welcome to hop into our booth ( nr . 1614 ) for a chat.
It might be especially interesting for you developers to come on Tuesday
24th morning as there will be 3 developers present in the booth: Bert
Bril (Head of our R&D department) and Kristofer Tingdahl (one the first
and most knowledgeable OpendTect developers) will join me for an
informal workshop. This will thus be the perfect time to visit us and
come with general or technical questions; you can even come with your
laptop in case you have a very specific question on a piece of code or
some plugin you would want to demo.

I will also be available every day during the exhibition to give short
presentations about plugin development in OpendTect, on strategic issues
or technical aspects, and I will be happy to answer any question you may
have.
Best regards, and see you in Vienna!

Hélène

-- Helene Huck
-- Geophysical software engineer
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: helene.huck at dgbes.com, http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104