[OpendTect_Developers] about Webinar video

Jaap Glas Jaap.Glas at dgbes.com
Tue Jun 12 10:18:09 CEST 2012

Dear Gaohan Yan,

This reply was only replied to sender and not to the developers list.
My mistake. For completeness, here it is to all:

Since two years our company dGB Earth Sciences organizes a monthly webinar
on OpendTect subjects. However, most of them apply to users of OpendTect,
not so much to programmers. All webinars can be found at:

http://dgbes.com/index.php/tutorial-videos.html

There are a few webinars that are especially interesting for programmers
as well. These were given by members of dGB's developers team.

- OpendTect Command Driver
- How to program your own attribute.
- Parallel programming in OpendTect

There might be more in the future. For the rest, there is a bit of
textual information in the more important header files. This starts
at uiODMain/uiodmain.h. But this is quite limited indeed. The code
should explain itself, but were it does not, we are happy to help
you.

Best regards,

Jaap Glas

--
-- dr. Jaap C. Glas
-- Software Engineer
-- jaap.glas at dgbes.com
-- http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155, Fax: +31 534315104