[OpendTect_Developers] Help with Fault creation in 3D Seismic Image

Jaideep Singh jaideep.singh.iit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:47:56 CET 2013

Hi there!

Please help me with the following :

Dear Jaap,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I want to be create a fault in a 3D surface with the fault properties
like length in X, Y and Z provided.

Other thing I want to do is change values of seismic volume around a seed
point. For this, I want to enter seed point coordinates ( which would be in
X, Y, Z ?). If I enter these in X,, Y, Z, what relation does this have in
the attribute nextStep() function that is called for every trace.* I'm not
sure how to relate X, Y, Z to samples in traces*.

Also, in place of entering seed point, I want to just left-click mouse
button to achieve this. How can this be done?

Thanks for your help.

Best, J