[OpendTect_Developers] Using OpendTect as platform for research without being OpendTect developer?

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:42:38 CET 2013

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your answer and very good tips actually, it looks like you're doing a pretty nice job attaching things to OD. Would you mind to share your plugins? it would cool to learn from you and know directly how you started. I mean, I suppose your plugins are also open source, are they? about the geo-math-sci stuff, you're right, I love working with that, probably I'm not as very good as I'd like to be but sure I'll do my best always to get job done and find the answers.

I'd be great to take a look at your work!

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.