[OpendTect_Developers] Pre-release 4.6.0#

Raman Singh raman.singh at dgbes.com
Wed May 8 13:40:07 CEST 2013

Dear fellow developers,

We have made a pre-release of our next stable version 4.6.0 for the
developers. This release is currently available for Linux (both 32-bit
and 64-bit) only. Windows release will follow shortly.

To install it, you will have to use the OpendTect Installer from the
Utilities menu or downloaded from the website. Select Release type
'Pre-Release Stable' from the drop down menu in the Installer main window.

There have been many changes in the OpendTect base source code since the
release of 4.4.0. Please find attached a list of a few crucial (read
fundamental) ones.

If you have any questions/issues, please let me know.

Best regards,
Raman Singh

--
- Raman K Singh