[OpendTect_Developers] R: Can not run opendtect 4.6 (and 4.4) inside gdb on linux

Corrao Antonio Antonio.Corrao at eni.com
Mon Nov 25 09:30:14 CET 2013

Bert,
actually I never thought a program could continue after a SIGSEGV... I just said continue a couple of times and the program came up fine in the debugger.
Thank a lot!
AC

Antonio Corrao

Geophysical Studies & Geophysics for Reservoir
eni S.p.A. - Exploration & Production Division
5° P.U. - Via Emilia, 1 - 20097
Room: 4020E - 4th floor East side
San Donato Milanese (MI), Italy
mailto: antonio.corrao at eni.com