[OpendTect_Developers] OpendTect OSX 10.9

David d'Angelo david.d-angelo at iais.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 29 22:11:37 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I successfully compiled OpendTect with OSX 10.9 and the Clang/LLVM
compiler.
I now get the following error when I want to start OpendTect:

orion:opendtect ddangelo$ ./start.sh
OpendTect can be run under one of three licenses: (GPL, Commercial,
Academic).
Please consult http://opendtect.org/OpendTect_license.txt.
Qt internal error: qt_menu.nib could not be loaded. The .nib file should
be placed in QtGui.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/  or in the
resources directory of your application bundle.

This sounds like a QT issue, which by the way was also some work to make
it compatible with OSX 10.9.
Did anybody see a similar error message, or has any idea how to fix this?

Cheers,
David

--
David d'Angelo, M. Sc.