[OpendTect_Developers] uiIOObjSelDlg

Bert Bril bert.bril at dgbes.com
Thu May 8 00:37:21 CEST 2014

Hi all,

As nobody seems to pick up this one, I'll give it a try ...

> Is there a way to get the all the objects listed in a uiIOObjSelDlg? At
> the moment I can only get the ioobj that is selected when clicking on OK.

dlg.selGrp()->getIOObjIds()

in 5.0 the uiIOObjSelGrp will be refreshed in various ways. It is now
also possible to have multiple selection of IOObjs.

> Also, what is the ideal way of using the deletenotify method for a
> custom object.

Don't know what you mean by it. Like any other callback, just use it if
you need it.

/Bert