[Users] Medical images in OpendTect

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at opendtect.org
Thu May 27 16:18:48 CEST 2004

Dear OpendTect users,

I would like to apply OpendTect + plugins technology to detect a
suspected fracture in a knee cartilage. I have an MRI scan in DICOM
format and need to translate this to ASCII so that I can load it into
OpendTect. Does anyone have experience with DICOM formats and if so, can
you recommend a free DICOM to ASCII translator?

Thanks and best regards,

Paul de Groot.

PS. I apologize if you have received a similar e-mail a few days ago. We
had mailing problems and I am not sure whether my previous mail was sent
correctly.