[Users] Problem picking horizons

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
Wed Feb 9 10:15:12 CET 2005

Dear David,

You are not doing anything wrong. Instead you are experiencing the
flukes of the tracking system, which was released as a prototype. We
know this prototype is not very stable but we decided to release it
early to get feedback from our users. The prototype tracker that is
released in the "developer's version" is much better than the one in the
"latest stable release". (We regularly upgrade the developer's version
and our current in-house version is again better than the released
developer's version).

We intend to release the tracker officially in March. From the official
release day onwards we will provide support on this functionality but
until then please bear with us.

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- OpendTect Support Team
-- paul.degroot at opendtect.org
-- http://www.opendtect.org
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104