[Users] OpendTect startup problems on Windows

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at opendtect.org
Mon Sep 11 08:07:35 CEST 2006

Dear users,

When you have installed the latest stable version of OpendTect (2.4.1)
on Windows you might experience problems at startup.
OpendTect crashes at some Windows machines when starting and we think it
depends on the graphics card and/or installed driver.
Upgrading the graphics driver (if there is a newer one available) might
be a solution.

We're working on this right now and release a patch asap. We're sorry
for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nanne

--