[Users] Attributes for channel and geobodies??

jan at opendtect.org jan at opendtect.org
Sat Sep 22 11:06:03 CEST 2007

Dear Abdhesh and other users,

this question has been asked before and has been answered by Paul de Groot:
see http://lists.opendtect.org/pipermail/users/2007-June/000076.html .

Remember that many topics have already been discussed in this forum,
the complete list of which can be found at
http://lists.opendtect.org/pipermail/users/ . Here you can find a lot
of useful information and tips.

Please keep sharing your workflows, tips and tricks with the other
users of OpendTect, so all can benefit of your experience. But don't
forget that technical problems should be addressed to
support at dgb-group.com .

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema
Marketing Director and Users List Moderator
dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
mailto: jan.stellingwerff at dgb-group.com,
http://www.dgb-group.com
http://www.opendtect.org
Tel: +31 53 4315155