[Users] Seismic Sequence Stratigraphic Interpretation Project

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
Tue Jun 24 11:10:51 CEST 2008

Dear OpendTect user,

We have received a request to participate in a bid for a major seismic
sequence stratigraphic interpretation study in the Middle East. This
OpendTect SSIS project is expected to take approx. 3 months starting in
September and must be conducted at the client's office.

We are looking for an experienced seismic sequence stratigrapher to do
this job on behalf of dGB. If you are lacking SSIS experience we will
train you in advance and we will support you throughout the project.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please call or e-mail me
urgently. I promised to inform the client whether or not we will
participate in this bid not later than tomorrow. Only experienced
(5yrs+) seismic sequence stratigraphers will be considered.

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- President
-- paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
-- http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104