[Users] Null Trace Interpolation?

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com
Thu Jun 26 09:13:14 CEST 2008

Dear Marc,
3D interpolation (resampling) of seismic data is a complex processing
workflow that is not available in OpendTect base. Nevertheless using the
Madagascar link you have access to a number of interpolation routines
that I think would fit your purpose (sfplanemis3 or sfplanereg3 to name
a few).

The handling of null traces in OpendTect is only meant to be used in
order to generate fully rectangular (optionally starting at 0) volume
required for data loading in specific third-party softwares.

If you manage to setup a workflow for 3D resampling do not hesitate to
present it to the OpendTect users.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: arnaud.huck at dgb-group.com, http://www.dgb-group.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104