[OpendTect_Users] Upcoming webinars

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Mon Aug 2 15:59:54 CEST 2010

Hello dTectors,

As you know, our first in a series of free webinars begins next Wednesday,
the 4th of August with *"How to program your own attribute in OpendTect"* by
Helene Huck. Below, Helene describes her plans for the webinar.

>From the developer, Helene Huck:
<< During this webinar I will present how to quickly and simply integrate a
user defined algorithm into an OpendTect attribute. Attention will be drawn
on key points such as: how to specify your parameters or: how to get the
needed input data... amongst others. I will also demonstrate how to easily
create an interface associated with your attribute. And this is actually all
you need for a quick start! >>

If you have not yet registered, please click
here<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/256943952>to do so. [Please
Note: Webinar time displays by default in US Central
Daylight Time zone (Houston time). Please click the button on the right side
of the registration form to set it to your time zone.]

Other upcoming webinars will be:
September 1: "How does one create the optimal steering volume?" -- Friso
Brouwer
October 6: "Survey setup and seismic data (SEG-Y) loading" -- Bert Bril and
Arnaud Huck

--
S. Renee Bourque
Geoscientist