[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Command Driver

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at opendtect.org
Fri Feb 19 13:25:43 CET 2010

Dear colleague,

The command driver in OpendTect is quite new and so far we have not made
a lot of fuzz about it. Even so, in our service work the command driver
is quickly becoming indispensable. It saves a lot of time and enables us
to perform work flows that are not do-able without a degree of automation.

My colleague Dr. Jaap Glas, the father of the command driver, is
considering to conduct a remote presentation (a webinar) on the use of
the command driver. However, since we have not given webinars before we
would first like to get a feel for the interest amongst our users.

If you are interested in joining a webinar on the command driver, please
send an email to Jaap at the email cc-ed above.

Note: Jaap is currently on holidays. He will be back in the office on
Tuesday, March 2nd.

Thanks and best regards,

Paul de Groot.

--
-- Paul de Groot
-- OpendTect Support Team
-- paul.degroot at opendtect.org
-- http://www.opendtect.org
-- Tel: +31 534315155 , Fax: +31 534315104