[OpendTect_Users] Seismic amplitude balance for several vintage data

Farrukh Qayyum farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Thu Jan 7 10:28:31 CET 2010

Dear Akaruchai Nochaiwong,

Happy New Year!

Yes you can re-scale several vintages according to the desired
spectrum/vintage.

If you know a constant factor to be multiplied with a specific vintage
(e.g. B) such that B should be scaled according to another vintage (e.g.
A), use the menu Processing > Create Volume Output > Attribute (3D/2D).
In 'Create volume output' window select the desired input volume/line to
be scaled. For format/scaling option, press Specify button. In the
pop-up Format/Scaling dialog, mention the factor without any shift.
Proceed to create a scaled output.

I hope this information will be useful. If you face any problem, please
do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Farrukh Qayyum
Geoscientist