[OpendTect_Users] Petrel to opendtect

Jan Stellingwerff jan.stellingwerff at dgbes.com
Fri Jul 9 08:48:34 CEST 2010

Dear OpendTect users,

we are aware that many users are eagerly waiting for a direct data- link
between OpendTect and Petrel.
Our partner company ArkCls has been working very hard to develop this
link and they expect to have a first version of this plugin available
for the upcoming SEG-conference in Denver. The exact date of this
release will be announced through the OpendTect announce mailinglist (
http://lists.opendtect.org/mailman/listinfo/announce ).
The OpendTect - Petrel link will only be available via the Schlumberger
Ocean Store website. Because of the Schlumberger licensing system, there
will be no perpetual license: Licensees will be able to acquire time
limited licenses (which of course can be renewed) for 1, 3, 6, 12 or 24
months. This is the same licensing model for all Ocean Store plugins.

Jan Stellingwerff Beintema
Marketing Director
dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
mailto: jan.stellingwerff at dgbes.com,
http://www.dgbes.com
http://www.opendtect.org
Tel: +31 53 4315155