[OpendTect_Users] MPSI_Plugin

Renaud Meunier renaud.meunier at sorviodvnvm.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 10:07:35 CEST 2010

Dear E. Falebita,

One thing I forgot to mention is that when the wavelet scalar has been
properly estimated you can use the same value everywhere (using different
well constraints, using a filtered initial model, doing a stochastic
inversion
). Basically you only have to do the job once for a given
seismic and wavelet.

I hope it clarifies things.

Best regards,

Renaud.