[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Webinar Series!

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Tue Jul 27 20:43:06 CEST 2010

Hello dTectors!

I am pleased to inform you that dGB will be launching a series of free
webinars on various OpendTect topics. We will begin this six month
installment with our first webinar entitled *"How to program your own
attribute"*. This webinar will be led by one of dGB's top Geoscientific
Software Developers, and the driving force behind our powerful attribute
engine, Helene Huck <http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/dgb-netherlands.html>.

You can expect our webinars on the first Wednesday of each month. Our
introductory webinar will be held next Wednesday, the 4th of August at 10:00
am US Central Time.

To preregister for this webinar, please click
here<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/256943952>.
If you are unable to attend the webinar at its scheduled time, do not worry!
We will make recorded copies of our webinars available to OpendTect users.
Keep watching your emails and Linkedin for more information about this, and
other upcoming webinars!

Best regards,

Renee Bourque

--