[OpendTect_Users] to put reference grid on top of your slice?

Jones, Charles Charles.Jones at bg-group.com
Fri Jun 11 19:07:24 CEST 2010

Artem,
The gridlines are found by right clicking on the slice number in the
tree view, e.g z-slice>2248, this puts gridlines onto the slice.

For reports if you just want static images then the gmt plugin will
allow you to produce pretty maps of horizons (and slices if you put them
on horizons), wells lines, outlines etc.

For interactive display (and it is 2010 so multimedia is much better
than paper) there is a 3d pdf export which allows you to use the 3d
display inside acrobat and you can spin the cube, move slices, etc all
in a pdf file (I wish people would use these for conferences, would make
much more engaging presentations that just 2d presentations)

Alternatively you could capture the screen in a recording way and there
are some good screen recording apps out there for opengl display in
linux.

Best regards
Charles

Charles Jones