[OpendTect_Users] Introduction to OpendTect Training: New Orleans training and Plugin training.

support-americas support-americas at dgbes.com
Tue Mar 23 21:53:38 CET 2010

Dear OpendTect user,

The Introduction to OpendTect training April 13 in the Houston office is
fully booked, however there are open-slots for the class on April 9 in
New Orleans. If you are traveling to the AAPG annual conference, this
training is scheduled the Friday before the conference. We also have
limited open slots in our training classes in May, June and July. For a
full schedule and more information on contents, costs and how to sign-up
go to the class information page
<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>.

The introduction training of May 11 is extended with 2 days of Plugin
training on May 12 and 13. The first day we will focus in the
Dip-Steering and Neural Networks Plugins. The second day we will be
focusing on the SSIS Plugin. The Plugin training can be attended in
combination with the Introduction to OpendTect class or stand-alone. To
receive more information on costs and contents of the Plugin training,
please reply to support-americas at dgbes.com
<mailto:support-americas at dgbes.com>.

Kind regards,

dGB Support,