[OpendTect_Users] R&D licenses around the world

Bert Bril bert at opendtect.org
Fri May 14 15:19:52 CEST 2010

Hi all,

We have just finished updating our database with details of the
Universities/institutes that have an R&D agreement for the commercial
plugins for OpendTect. We have exported a bit into a Google KML file:

http://opendtect.org/kml/universities_opendtect.kml

If you have Google Earth installed, clicking on this link will open it.
You can also save the file and open it in Google Earth. To view in
Google Maps, cut&paste the link into the location search bar in
http://maps.google.com.

For many universities we have made a guess of the exact location. We
invite everyone to check this and if mis-located, to pin-point a better
location - for example the exact location of your institute's building.

Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- mailto:Bert.Bril at opendtect.org , http://opendtect.org