[OpendTect_Users] delete a linked cube

Emmanuel Causse emc at statoil.com
Tue Aug 9 16:17:26 CEST 2011

Hello OpendTect users,

I have imported a reference cube from a reference survey by Survey>Import>Seismics>CBVS>Use in-place. This creates a link to the reference cube.

I have now done what I want with this cube and want to remove it from my new survey (to tidy up). Anybody knows how I can do that without removing the reference cube in the reference survey? I want to keep the reference survey intact.

Regards
Emmanuel Causse

this message.
Thank you