[OpendTect_Users] Problem to display GPR data

Bert Bril bert at opendtect.org
Mon Feb 14 17:06:05 CET 2011

Hi Morgane,

> when I clic on "Display in a 2D viewer", it diplays
> the profile in 2D. So the data are correct. I don't know how to do to
> display my GPR profiles in the 3D box.

This looks very much like a problem with your graphics. Symptoms:
everything seems OK but you don;t see your data in the 3D area. For
example, if you move the mouse over the line in 3D, you probably see
data like X, Y and the sample values in the status bar. Or when looking
at the actual data using Manage-Seismics-Browse you see nothing but
'good' sample values.

1) Check whether your graphics card is based on nVidia- or ATI- chipsets
2) Download and install the latest driver

We can't stress this enough: update your graphics drivers often - say,
at least each half year. The hardware requirements are at:

http://opendtect.org/rel/hardware_requirements.html

/Bert

--
-- Bert Bril / OpendTect developer at dGB
-- mailto:Bert.Bril at opendtect.org , http://opendtect.org