[OpendTect_Users] Problems loading CODA SEG-Y data

Rodrigo Arantes pepe83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:51:56 CET 2011

Dear opendtect experts

I'm a undergraduate student from the Oceanography School of Rio
de Janeiro State University, and also a new opendtect user.
So, I'm experiencing some problems when I try to load some recent seismic
data acquired using an Applied Acoustic Boomer and a CODA DA500 unit.
A example of this data is attached here.

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

Rodrigo

--
Rodrigo Arantes de Oliveira Alves
Faculdade de Oceanografia - UERJ