[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Training Course (March 21-25, 2011) in Enschede, The Netherlands

Farrukh Qayyum farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Thu Mar 3 14:14:46 CET 2011

Dear OpendTect user,

It is our pleasure to inform you that we have scheduled a 5-days
OpendTect training course in Enschede, The Netherlands. The course will
start on March 21, 2011 and will continue till March 25, 2011. This
training will cover all aspects of OpendTect and during the last two
days, you will work on the HorizonCube technology [read more
<http://www.dgbes.com/images/stories/PDF/TheHorizonCube-TLE-2010.pdf>].
If you are interested to participate the training, please subscribe
online by clicking the following link.

http://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-enschede.html

Thank you!

--