[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect in Denver at 3D Seismic Symposium

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Thu Mar 24 16:03:42 CET 2011

To all our OpendTect users in and around Denver (Colorado, USA). dGB will
present OpendTect and Plugins at the exhibition of the 3D Seismic Symposium
on March 29 in Denver. You can find us at booth # 18 .

I would like to invite everyone to drop by and learn about the OpendTect 4.2
release and our latest plugin products, the HorizonCube and the Well
Correlation Panel (more <http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/products.html>) .
Also, I will be available to help with any technical questions you may have
(feel free to bring your data or lap-top).

For users that would prefer a longer, more detailed overview of OpendTect
and the Plugins, or have more in-depth questions that would take somewhat
longer to resolve, I will also be in Denver March 24-25. If you would like
to set-up a visit for these days, please send me an email at
support-americas at dgbes.com .

I am looking forward seeing everyone at our booth #18!

Friso

--
Friso Brouwer
Support Americas