[OpendTect_Users] Convert UTM Zone in segy file

Michael Heeremans michael.heeremans at geo.uio.no
Thu Mar 31 23:32:02 CEST 2011

 Hi,

 I have a project with a lot of data already loaded. now I would like to
 add another seismic survey, but tgis survey has stored its XY
 coordinates in a different UTM zone. Any suggestions how I could convert
 the coordinates to the 'correct' UTM zone?

 Many thanks i advance,

 Michel Heeremans

--
 Dr. Michel Heeremans

 Data Management and Geoscientific Software support
 Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
 PO Box 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
 Room 205, Geology Building
 tel: +47 228 56615, mob: +47 99 434 968, fax: +47 228 54215
 e-mail: michael.heeremans (a) geo.uio.no