[OpendTect_Users] Users Digest, Vol 77, Issue 3

Bert Bril Bert.Bril at opendtect.org
Sun Feb 5 12:24:48 CET 2012

Hi Gery,

> Given I've dealt with several untidy guys during
> the last years :p, so perhaps I can help you a bit if I could take a
> look at the famous pdf.

There were two versions, alike but with different information:

ftp://ftp.opendtect.org/pub/tmp/OpendTectSoucis.pdf
ftp://ftp.opendtect.org/pub/tmp/SoucisOpendTect.pdf

Looks very much like there's a bad trace number in the middle. The
tracker connects to the start of the profile (and back I presume).

I guess we should do more checks on input sanity. We always thought that
data loaded into our interpretation system would be nicely processed,
clean, crispy and refreshing ...

/Bert