[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Training

Friso Brouwer friso.brouwer at dgbes.com
Mon Feb 6 18:31:59 CET 2012

Dear Antonio,

Yes we organize beginners courses, to give you and the others in the user
group a overview of what is available:

   - Our Netherlands office offers longer courses in The Netherlands and
   other European locations.
   - More in the line of what you are requesting (and geographically
   closer): in our Houston office we offer once a month the "Introduction to
   OpendTect" course, which is specifically aimed at starters, and covers the
   GPL part of OpendTect.
   - The "Introduction in OpendTect" course is also provided by our agents
   in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Calgary (Canada) and in conjunction with
   major conferences, such as the SEG annual meeting.
   - Antonio, finally we do organize customized trainings at any location,
   if you are interested in that, please send us an email to
   support-americas at dgbes.com .

For more information on training, please visit
http://dgbes.com/index.php/consultancy-a-training.html

Cheers,

Friso

Friso Brouwer