[OpendTect_Users] Video issue

Kristofer Tingdahl kristofer.tingdahl at dgbes.com
Thu Jan 19 06:33:17 CET 2012

Dear Dan,

thanks for your e-mail. There are some problems with AMD cards in the
library we are using for our visualization. I do therefor wonder if
you please (in a private e-mail), could let me know the following:

1. Are the textures always red, or does it flicker between correctly
rendered and red depending on rotation of the scene, or how far from
the lines you are viewing them?

2. Would it be possible to get a file with the data from the scene.
Instructions on how to generate those are found at:
http://www.opendtect.org/support/Main/KB2

Best regards,

Kristofer Tingdahl

--