[OpendTect_Users] z-shift of 2D seismic lines

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Thu May 3 16:15:24 CEST 2012

Hello René,

You can use the "Reference shift" attribute to apply a bulk shift. Since
you have different shifts you have to create separate shift attributes per
line. You can apply the shifts on-the-fly, or you can create a new line set
that is shift-corrected. Either way, the same shift should be applied to
the corresponding interpretations. Although I believe that this is do-able
for most objects, it may not be straightforward and it will be quite easy
to apply the wrong shift at some point.

May be I don't quite understand the problem but to ensure that data and
interpretation keep in sync I would seriously consider reloading the data
even if that means that you have to redo the interpretation.

Best regards,

Paul.

--
*Paul de Groot