[OpendTect_Users] Join OpendTect at the SEG in Las Vegas

Support Americas support-americas at dgbes.com
Mon Oct 8 22:01:49 CEST 2012

Dear OpendTect users,

dGB Earth Sciences will be present at the SEG Annual Meeting, 4 - 9
November 2012, Las Vegas. Please visit us at our booth #2554 for a live
demo of our cutting-edge OpendTect software. We will demonstrate the latest
developments of our HorizonCube technology, and show you dGB's new plugin
SynthRock. This is a fully featured forward pseudo-well modeling and
probabilistic inversion package.

You can also drop-in to share your experience with OpendTect or try the
interactive Wacom tablet.

To support our user community, we are hosting an OpendTect Introduction
Training on Sunday November 4th, before the Icebreaker. The training will
be held at the Luxor hotel, from 9am till 4pm. We still have a few spots
available, so if you're interested please register at:
http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-schedule-a-sign-up.html

See you in Vegas!

--
dGB Earth Sciences