[OpendTect_Users] installing OpendTect 4.4

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Wed Oct 17 17:25:26 CEST 2012

Hello Stephane,

You can do an an offline installation. This is supported in the Utilities
menu of the installer. Please go through the first steps of the installer
until you see the Utilities menu where you can select this option. You will
then download the installation package that you can install as before.

Best regards,

Paul.

*-- *
*Paul de Groot*
*President *
*dGB Earth Sciences, Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The
Netherlands.*
*Tel. +31 53 43 15 155, Fax +31 53 43 15 104.*
*paul.degroot at dgbes.com, www.dgbes.com, www.opendtect.org.*
*
*