[OpendTect_Users] Reminder: Upcoming OpendTect Training Courses in Enschede (2013), The Netherlands

Farrukh Qayyum farrukh.qayyum at dgbes.com
Wed Apr 10 14:20:59 CEST 2013

Hello d'Tector,

This is a first reminder to the my earlier e-mail on OpendTect training
courses in Enschede (The Netherlands). Some of you have responded to this
e-mail and I expect you that you may have an interest to join the course
either in this summer or autumn.

The up-coming dates for OpendTect training course are given below.

   1. *Summer: July 8-12, 2013 (Enschede, The Netherlands)*
   2. *Autumn: Oct 14-18, 2013 (Enschede, The Netherlands)*

*Register - OpendTect Training Course in
Enschede<https://dgbes.com/index.php/opendtect-training-in-enschede.html>
**
*
*
*
These courses are suitable for the beginning/intermediate level users of
OpendTect who intend to learn all valuable plugins of OpendTect. The course
will provide you in-depth training of various techniques such as seismic
attributes, inversion, sequence stratigraphy etc. The entire course will
contain several hand-on exercises. In the first three days, you will get
in-depth training of opensource as well as commercial plugins of OpendTect.
In last two days, you will mainly work on the HorizonCube Technology [read
more <http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/articles-horizoncube.html>] and your
own dataset. Therefore, we encourage you to bring your own dataset on which
you can apply OpendTect workflows. Furthermore, you must also bring your
laptops for this training. The laptops should meet the following
requirements:

*System requirements:*
*
*OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Linux (32, 64), Mac-OSX [1]
Memory: +4GB RAM, 15GB free disk space
A decent Graphics card.

I would like to thank you and look forward to meeting you in our office
this year!

Best regards,

*Farrukh Qayyum*,
Sr. Geoscientist,